Making soups is a great way to sneak in those extra veggies into kids diet. I got this receipe from a magazine and it looked so good, I wanted to try it immediately. It came out amazingly well. Here's the receipe...
1/2 cup Cut Veggies(Carrots, beans, peas, corn)
2 cups Milk
4 cloves Garlic
3 tsp Maida
1 Tblsp Butter
To taste Pepper, Salt
* Cut Vegetables and boil them in a cooker.
* Melt butter. Add garlic and fry.
* Add Onion and saute well.
* Now add maida and fry well.
* Then, add milk little by little without forming lumps.
* Add salt and boil for 5 minutes.
* Now add veggies and boil for two more minutes.
* Add pepper to taste and serve hot.